Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR (Top Ten Tuesday # 17)

I've been on a two week semester break from college, and it has been THE BEST TIME EVER. I never want the next five days to end. I've spent my break improving my terrible driving skills, binge-ing Gossip Girl, reading and writing for #NaNoWriMo!

So, anyway, here are my Top Ten Books that I recently added to my TBR, that I recommend you should DEFINITELY add to yours! Top Ten Tuesday is hosted my the lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish.
1. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder (Chronicles of Ixia #1)

I only recently bought this book and the sequel, Magic Study, at my local bookstore, and I AM SO EXCITED TO READ IT! I had some lovely folks on Bookstgram tell me that it was the "book that made them fall in love with YA Fantasy" and that the heroine in AMAZING, and it all just makes me so excited!




A total #Bookstagram find, with a GORGEOUS cover (The was the book in the October OwlCrate Subscription Box) this book sounds BIZARRE and filled with magic! I already own an e-copy of this lovely, and I cannot WAIT to begin!
Replica


I've only read one other Lauren Oliver book - Before I Fall - and while the previous one wasn't as wonderful as I thought it would be, Replica has me SUPER excited! It's supposed to be a heart-breaking story, and the sheer size and the cool format has me excited as well!


This is How it Happened


An awesome person, and an even better author, I am BEYOND excited for Paula's latest 2017 release. A rising star boyfriend killed in a car crash with another man at the wheel, who is being tried in the media for his murder, but what if he isn't guilty? This sounds like Paula's best novel to date and I AM SO BEYOND EXCITED!



Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts, #1)


I got approved to read an e-ARC of this on NetGalley and I AM SO EXCITED! This sounds so much like Victoria Aveyard's Red Queen series, which I absolutely LOVE, and I cannot wait to finally start reading it. Oh, also, it was just announced yesterday that the e-book of Gilded Cage will be released on December 1st 2016, not the original March 2017 release day!


The Diabolic


OKAY, HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS COVER? The Diabolic is one of my favourite 2016 covers my far, and EVERYBODY is raving about this book. I think the story line is a little too done, with so many of the books I've read, but I am excited for it nonetheless.


The Rattled Bones


Once and for AllI read Shannon Parker's debut novel this year - The Girl Who Fell - and I fell TOTALLY in love! Shannon is also a friend, and one of the KINDEST people I know, and her new book, the YA Stephen King Bag Of Bones has me SO SO SO excited. CAN IN JUST BE 2017 ALREADY?



A SARAH DESSEN BOOK! AAAH! Sarah is pretty much THE author that got my into Young Adult Books, over five years ago. Her books, especially Just Listen, helped me through some of the hardest times and made me swoon for my first book boyfriends! I NEED June 2017 to be here already!
The Dark Calling (The Arcana Chronicles, #5)


If you've been on the blog anytime during August - September, you would have seen me RAVING about this beautiful series. A Tarot Card, Power Filled life or death killing game with immortality for the winner and a love triangle that will leave you questioning EVERYTHING, this is the series you NEED to be reading, while I wait not to patiently for the next installment!


Literally


I was SO FASCINATED by the concept of Lucy Keating's debut novel last year, Dreamology, (the protagonist has been dreaming about a guy, who then appears at her school, only to find out that he wasn't all she expected him to be) that I NEED to have Literally, which sounds EVEN BETTER.

Literally is about a character in a book, Annabelle, that the author - Lucy Keating - has a plan for, but Annabelle has a plan of her own, and the hilarity that ensures. A Very Between The Pages like novel, and I'm so excited!
Are YOU excited for any of these books? Have you already *gasp* read any of them? 
What are the books you recently added to your TBR?
I can't wait to talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment