Top Ten TV Shows you NEED To Be Binge Watching (Top Ten Tuesday #15)

TV SHOWS ARE MY JAM! Over this last summer break I legit camped out every alternate day watching ALL THE TV SHOWS in the world  (and reading books the other day)!

So my schedule, in a nutshell, was one day of reading and one day of TV! (WHERE DID THIS LIFE GO?)

Thanks to the lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish for letting me rant on about TV shows with this awesome topic. SO. LETS GO.

1. GREY'S ANATOMY

This show is the story of me life. I ABSOLUTELY ADORE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SHOW. When a certain someone died two seasons ago, I just played Chasing Cars over and over, and thought about all the good times and just sobbed. WHERE IS SEASON 13?

THIS SHOW IS EVERYTHING, AND YOU NEED TO BE WATCHING IT. 

2. FRIENDS

I started bingeing this show only this January (YES. I KNOW. WHAT WAS I DOING WITH MY LIFE SO FAR?) AND IT IS SO COOL. I legit went around texting all of my friends (IRL) that we should 'be there for each other' FOREVER AND EVER.



3. GAME OF THRONES:

A friend and I started watching this in 2015, and promptly got everyone else in our friends circle ADDICTED to it! A lot of them have moved to the US this year for university, and so the Season 7 being pushed back works out perfectly for us!

This show is bloodthirsty and it will break your heart and GO WATCH IT, OKAY?

ALSO, THIS HAS DRAGONS. WHAT MORE COULD YOU POSSIBLY NEED?

4. ARROW


Not many people love this show as much as they love The Flash, but THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER. Oliver Queen (aka Stephen Amell) really comes into his role only in Season 2, but the storylines, the characters and the VILLANS - they're so much deeper and well thought out than The Flash, and I would really recommend watching it. NOW.



5. SHERLOCK

SEASON FOUR IS COMING. SEASON FOUR IS COMING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS, BUT THIS HAS ME SO SO EXCITED!!

Benedict Cumberbatch does SUCH an excellent job of Sherlock and each episode will have you CRAVING more.  GO WATCH.

6. THE 100

No matter how much I've been thrusting this show towards my IRL Friends, none of them are biting, so all you twitter/ blog folks are my ONLY HOPE!

I love everything this show stands for - ESPECIALLY BELLAMY AND CLARKE (I'm sorry, I love Lexa but I CANNOT STOP SHIPPING THEM) AAAAH. You need to be watching this.


7. EMPIRE


I LOVE THE MUSIC, THE DRAMA AND THE CHARACTERS. I can't wait for season three to come out because that cliffhanger ending was AAAH.

This show will mess with your head, because everyone does terrrible and redeeming things, and you just want what is good for everyone but OMG. 

Also, ORIGINAL AWESOME MUSIC. HELLO?

8. SCANDAL

Another show from the BEST WRITER IN THE WORLD, AND DESTROYER OF MY HEART, Shonda Rhimes, and this ALMOST compares to Grey's Anatomy. Set in the Washingon DC, this revolves around Olivia Pope, a professional political fixer and her affair with PRESIDENT Fitzgerald Grant III!


YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS SHOW. IT WILL BECOME YOUR NEW OBSESSION.


9. THE FLASH

 While I don't love this show as much as Arrow, it is certainly AWESOME, especially with what I hope season three has in store for us!

THE FLASHPOINT IS HERE. I'M DYING. WHERE IS OCTOBER?



10. SUPERNATURAL

I've been watching this show since my eighth grade, and it is EVERYTHING. Castiel, Dean and Sam are the best, most heartbroken people in ever and you NEED TO GET IN ON THEIR STORY!

AND BONUS SHOWS JUST FOR YOU!

WHICH TV SHOWS DO YOU WATCH? Are you OBSESSED with any of these as well? Which shows am I missing out on? LET ME KNOW! I always LOVE new recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment