Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Master (Or Want) (Top Ten Tuesday #11)

BOOKS ARE GREAT SOURCES OF KNOWLEDGE, OKAY? We learn SO SO much from books such as:

1. Which authors have the power to break your heart?
2. How Much can you strain your emotions, or rather, experience #AllTheFeels?
3. HOW MANY TIMES YOU CAN FALL IN LOVE.
4. What to look for in real life boys/ girls (#FictionalBoysFTW)
5. How to deal with problems.


AND EVERYTHING ELSE, that real life will only ever teach you the hard way.

And in all my reading adventures, I've found SO many things that my favourite characters in books know that I need to learn. This is such an awesome Top Ten Tuesday topic, so thanks to the ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish!

1. The Hunger Games made me want to master ARCHERY:

I have always thought archery is THE COOLEST FORM OF WEAPONRY in the world. I cannot, and I mean CANNOT even knock an arrow into the bow and shoot it straight without it falling onto the floor (#fail) but its so BLOODY COOL.

Other Archery Inspirations:
a) Feyre from A Court of Thorns And Roses
b) Allison Argent from Teen Wolf

2. The Princess Diaries made me want to become a PRINCESS:

IT WILL HAPPEN, OKAY? I am secretly the heir to a throne to a GORGEOUS country in Europe and I will get a makeover and fall in love with my best friend's ULTRA HOT/ SMART nerd brother (even though said boy doesn't exist) IT WILL HAPPEN.

I even have a journal to prove it.

3. Bombmaker made me want to master BOMB MAKING:

(This is never actually happening because my mother (and I) would freak. SO)
Though this is a very little known book, it is so so so awesome! A dystopian novel that is so adrenaline filled I could barely process things happening around me, and the MC makes BOMBS! nd she's self taught!

This is probably not a very good skill to have, but if I know how to build bombs, I could DIFFUSE them too, right?

4. The Truth About Forever made me want to work for a CATERING COMPANY:

This will be called Wish, okay? I loved the CHAOS and the people and EVERYTHING about this catering company, but especially Wes. AAAAH.

Again, I would probably blow up a kitchen before I actually produce something edible. So.

5. Throne Of Glass made me want to become an ASSASSIN:

DO I REALLY NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS? IT'S THE COOLEST THING EVER.

6. Asking For It Taught Me It's Okay To Speak Up:

For the longest while, I shut up and bottled my feelings but only a short while after reading this book, I had the strength to come clean to one of my best friends about some stuff I'd gone through as a kid, and It was the best felling ever.

Kudos to the author for the inspiration she gave me through the book!

7. Six Of Crows made me want to BE A PART OF A CRIMINAL CREW:

Again, my WONDERFUL talents in said crew would include:
1. Tripping over flat surfaces/ Staircases
2. Not being able to use ANY sort of weapons
3. Being terrible with In Real Life People

YES. MY CREW WILL BE ULTRA SUCCESSFUL.

8. We Were Liars made me want to GET RICH AND OWN MY OWN ISLAND:

THIS IS MY DREAM. (Okay, my dream is to live in a bookshelf) but I WANT A BOOKSHELF ISLAND. WHILE BEING A PRINCESS ASSASSIN CRIMINAL.

9. Rebel Of The Sands made me want TO WRITE ABOUT CHARACTERS I WOULD FALL IN  LOVE WITH:

I fell madly madly in love with these diverse badass characters and I've never ever wanted to write more than after reading these characters that must have been such a ball to write about!

WHERE IS BOOK TWO?!

10. A Court Of Mist And Fury Made Me Want RHYSAND:

A post about things I want CANNOT be complete without Rhysand. HE IS EVERYTHING. EVER.
Here's why.

Top Ten Reasons Why Rhysand Needs To Be A "Real Life" Boyfriend.

IN SUMMARY: I want to be a PRINCESS/ ASSASSIN/ CRIMINAL/ ISLAND OWNING/ ASSASSIN with Rhysand as a Boyfriend and also Write and Work at a catering company.
#RealAchievableGoals 

What about YOU? What have books made YOU want to master or WANT? Link me up, hit me on the head, I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment