Ten Facts About Me That are ESSENTIAL for your life (Top Ten Tuesday #10)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish.

If you have read my bio:

"Aditi is seventeen (a wee child when you think  about it), and is really awkward at introductions, so please excuse her. She is a wise soul (not) and is currently hiding out in her bookshelf to avoid the harsh strife of the outside world. Aditi would love to talk books with you, and will (virtually) fight you for her book boyfriends." 


You now know that I feel EXTREMELY EXTREMELY AWKWARD about telling other people who I am. And so, as I type up this week's TTT post, ALL MY AWKWARD ANXIETY FEELS ARE FLYING IN MY FACE.

Also, please excuse me while I go eat cake or something and try and calm myself.

So, here goes all of the great facts about me that are absolutely ESSENTIAL (not really) TO YOUR LIFE:

*getting all the mundane stuff over with*

1. I AM 
--Seventeen (going to be eighteen in TWO MONTHS!YAY!) 
-- Female (With all the hormones. And the boy-craziness SIGH.) 
-- Indian (WITH THREE ELEPHANTS IN MY BACKYARD!) 
-- Cake-Sized (I can't help it. FOOD IS LIFE. #WhereIsTheCake) 
-- College Going BookDragon (OF COURSE I MEAN I take three books in my college bag, and read them through the day, refusing to listen to my professors AND #JUSTKEEPREADING)


2. To Quote The New Love of My Life, Stiles Stilinski "SARCASM IS MY ONLY DEFENSE:"
I'm a SASSY person, okay? If you ask me what the time is, I'LL PROBABLY GIVE YOU A SARCASTIC ANSWER. If you ask me what my name is, I'LL PROBABLY GIVE YOU A SARCASTIC ANSWER.
Okay, that makes no sense, but you get it, right?

3. I Have Recently Begun Experiencing ALL THE EMOTIONS:
Before a few months ago, I had only cried when
a) Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 ended (VOLDY TURNED TO PAPER? WHAT.)
b) While Reading TFIOS

And now, while I was watching Rise Of Those Guardians: (THE ANIMATED MOVIE)

I started SOBBING at the ending because "These kids will never stop BELIEVING, even when they grow up." I have no idea why, but it hit me and I was a blubbering mess for TWENTY minutes.

And Exhibit Two:

THE FIFTH WAVE: "BUT. BUT. We humans have BUILT this. This is our life. What if aliens do come and wipe it all out. THIS IS OUR LIFE. "
*cue tears*

Yes, I make no sense to myself. My friends seem to think an alien has taken over my body.

4. I AM (ALWAYS) WRITING SOMETHING (AND ALWAYS PROCRASTINATING):

It is my lifelong dream to become a writer. Or SOMETHING. Like in publishing. Or advertising.
BUT BEING A WRITER IS AT THE TOP OF THIS LIST. And while I have all these ideas FLOATING around in this NOT SO SANE brain of mine, I always start things, AND PROCRASTINATE AWAY MY LIFE.

It's terrible, but SOMEDAY I WILL CURE IT.

5. I STILL own a Teddy Bear (That I Got At Build-A-Bear):

I was fourteen, and walked into Build-A-Bear in Dubai, and got my teddy bear despite all the weirded out stares of the little girls!

HEY. SMUGGLES IS CUTE. AND CUDDLY when times are just hard.

AND, HE IS A REAL LIFE CREATURE WITH A HEART AND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Tell me otherwise, I dare you.

6. I Play the Piano (Rather Terribly):

I finished up to Grade Five of my Trinity College London (there are eight grades, but I was entering senior year of school, and I couldn't anymore)

If you give me the notes to Adele or Sam Smith or other such songs, I can play it (#SOTALENTED) and I'm currently IN A BAND (just for this event on my college happening Saturday!)


7. I'M A BOOK HOARDER:

LIKE YOU NEED AN EXPLANATION. HERE. ENJOY THESE PICTURES. Since, after all, BOOKS ARE LIFE:

8. I HAVE FRIENDS:

I woke up one morning and realized that I had plans with THREE DIFFERENT groups of friends ON THE SAME DAY. And then, the more shocking realization THAT I HAD MORE THAN THREE FRIENDS!

I have a love/hate relationship that comes with all the drama, but WHAT CAN YA DO ABOUT IT? Here, meet some of my (IRL) friends:


9. THIS COOL BIRTHDAY FACT:


-- Every time I turn a multiple of nine (9,18, 27, 36, 45, 54.....) I turn that age on:

The 9th of September (the 9th month) in a year like 2016 where 2+0+1+6= 9!
And I'm turning 18 on this day, where 1+8=9!

It's an ALL NINE BIRTHDAY. I EXPECT PRESENTS.

10. Since I am officially out, and have no other thoughts in my brain, and even shared with you my embarassing birthday story, here are some other places you could find out more about me:


Do I make sense AT ALL? I would love to see your ten facts, so PLEASE link me up! YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment