Waiting On Wednesday #2 - Warrior Witch by Danielle Jensen

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, or rather EVERY WEEK since December, when I read this book's predecessor, I'VE BEEN NEEDING IT. SO BAD. 


You can see what I'm talking (okay, freaking out) about through my reviews of 

Stolen Songbird (Book One) and 
Hidden Huntress (Book Two)



Title: Warrior Witch (The Malediction Trilogy #3) 
Author: Danielle L Jensen
Publisher: Angry Robot
Publication Date: May 3rd 2016
Part of A Series?: Yes, Book 3/3 of the Malediction Trilogy
Buy Link: Amazon


Blurb Description: The thrilling conclusion to the breakout Malediction Trilogy by Goodreads Choice finalist Danielle L. Jensen. 
Cécile and Tristan have accomplished the impossible, but their greatest challenge remains: defeating the evil they have unleashed upon the world.
As they scramble for a way to protect the people of the Isle and liberate the trolls from their tyrant king, Cécile and Tristan must battle those who’d see them dead. To win, they will risk everything. And everyone.
But it might not be enough. Both Cécile and Tristan have debts, and they will be forced to pay them at a cost far greater than they had ever imagined.

Have you read this trilogy? Do you have any fantasy recommendations for me? What is you WoW pick?

I love all of your comments, so leave me a link and I will drop by your AMAZING blogs as well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment