Stacking The Shelves #5 : The One With The Pretty Books!

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!
PHYSICAL COPIES:
From Harper Collins International:
1. The Siren by Keira Cass: THE SIREN! EEE! I actually had a pre-order in, and then it showed up in the catalogue, and I had to request it!
BOUGHT:
1. The Sin Eater's Daughter by Melinda Salisbury: I got this at the Scholastic Book Fair at my school last week, and it was SO GOOD!
2. Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell: I bought this on Amazon and also got AMAZING pre-order swag from Lisa Maxwell - including a MAP of NEVERLAND!
E-BOOKS:
From NetGalley:
1. OCDaniel by  Wesley King: This sounds SO good. I can't wait to start reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment