Feature and Follow #5 (I'm Back!)

Hello! I know, I know- I haven't blogged for a REALLY REALLY long time, but I had a whole lot of family problems, and junior year problems, but I promise that I'm back now- for goood!

So, Here is my Feature and Follow #5, a weekly blog hop hosted by Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. (All rules on host sites)

This weeks Question:
Your house is burning down and you have time to select three books you own to take with you. What three books?
Okay, the first things I would do is go into a full blown panic mode, run out my room door, and down the stairs. Once I'm there, I'll probably realise that I left the MOST valuable things upstairs. My books! (And, my teddy bear. I literally CANNOT go to sleep without it)
And then, till I lose consciousness from smoke inhalation or get crushed, Final Destination style, by a burning slab of god knows what, I will stand in front of my bookshelf deciding what books to take.
Of course, there are those sensible souls called my parents, who will probably shove something into my hand and make me move, but if I really really really had to choose only three, they would be:
1. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
2. Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibottson
3. Breaking Butterflies by M. Anjelais
So, there you have it. My three. THAT WAS THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER DONE. AAAAAAH.
Alright, so leave a comment below, and do follow me via BLOGLOVIN, and leave me a link, so I will be SURE to follow you back! YAY to new friends! P.S: I just started an Instagram Account, and if you could follow me there, it would be SIMPLY BRILLIANT! (just search @aditinichani) Incase there's more than one, my description goes something like: Indian. Sixteen. Blogger. Insane. 
So, See You Soon! (I won YASH and there's an ULTRA COOL Stacking The Shelves coming tomorrow!) 

9 comments:

  1. Great picks! I haven't read Ruin and Rising, but I plan on reading Smoke and Bone soon and I have really high hopes! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzie! You should DEFINITELY read the Grisha Trilogy if you get your hands on them! It will be MINDBLOWING! I hope you love Smoke and Bone!

      Delete
  2. Another Grisha fan here. :) Like the picks. New follower via Bloglovin'.

    Danna @ A Reading Habit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer! I haven't read any of your choices. :(
    New follower.
    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/feature-follow-friday-3-3-books-youd.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I've been meaning to check out the Shadow and Bone series by Leigh Bardugo because it sounds so amazing and I have been in the mood for fantasy lately. I'm a new bloglovin follower! :) Have a great week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house is on fire not really gonna think about books :)
    I'm grabbing my tablet, my photo books and the signed books. I don't really have a favorite book I can't live without.

    My FF

    Followed via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way too hard to only pick 3 but you did good lol
    New follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    my FF is at http://www.coffeeandcharacters.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This question is like the worst question EVER. Lol! I started thinking about which books I'd actually try to save and then I was like, umm, shouldn't I save my fiance, dog, and cats? Lol! New follower via Bloglovin!


    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete