Feature and Follow #4 (I'M FEATURED!)

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

1. When did you start blogging?


I started blogging eight months ago- on the 24th of March! I remember that day so clearly, because I was supposed to be studying for my physics final, but was too excited with blogger and everything bloggy to concentrate!

2. What is your favorite part of book blogging?

I'm going to answer this in two parts (cheating, I know, but still:P)

-- the whole array of new books I've gotten the opportunity to read- that I wouldn't have heard of or seen, due to the fact that I live in India!
-- the second is that I have the freedom to do what I want with my blog- I can write any way I feel like, play around with posts and the overall layout when I want, and just the sense that this is entirely my own (which is big, to someone who is still in school- in my country at least!)

3. What type of books do you mainly blog about?


I mainly blog about YA books, as, well, they're awesome- and I'm a young adult! I do some NA, and some Adult, but very little.

4. What are your favorite books?


Even if someone held me at gunpoint, I could never answer this question. So, I usually go with the most recent- favourite book I've read- Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis! P.s. It's BRILLIANT!

5. What has been the best thing that has happened to you because of book blogging?


The answer is the same as my second- that I've gotten the chance to dig deeper into the world of books, with freedom to do what I want, and also, all of the AMAZING books I've won! 
What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre? (Ex. I'm a newbie to high fantasy and EVERYONE said to ease into it with the Throne of Glass series!) - Suggested by Take Me Away...

I don't really have a favorite genre, so I'm going to go with a couple:

1. Contemporary- (I'm going with all the 'classics' in the YA world here)- The Princess Diaries, or the first ever YA book I read- Teen Idol!

2. Dystopian/ Adventure- Harry Potter (but they can be overwhelming) so I'm going to have to go with The Hunger Games!

3. Conspiracy Theories- If people are REALLY into this genre, I would recommend any Dan Brown book, or any Scott Mariani book.

4. General Recommendations:
-- We Were Liars
-- The Fault In Our Stars
-- The Grisha Trilogy
-- Stolen Songbird!

Thanks for stopping by! If you leave me a comment with your link, I'll be sure to check your blog out and follow you!!
P.S: This site prefers a BLOGLOVIN' Follow!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured! I love your recs and have read most of them. I'm especially excited for the second book in the Stolen Songbird series :D

    Eileen @ BookCatPin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I remember reading the Princess Diaries books a long time ago! My cousins gave them to me and remember not being able to get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rec's! and congrats of being featured!
    Old bloglovin follower
    New G+ follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being featured! I loved The Princess Diaries and I can't believe I didn't think of them. I loved The Fault In Our Stars too. New bloglovin follower. My F&F. Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being featured! I loved both the Harry Potter series and the Hunger Games. I've also read Dan Brown who is, in my opinion, a brilliant writer. I followed.
    Laura
    My FF

    ReplyDelete