THE LIEBSTER AWARD!

*So So So Excited*

A Huge Thank You to Kathy from the The Novelty Of Life for nominating me for the Liebster Award!


Here are the rules:
-Share 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer the 11 questions that were generated by the person who nominated you.
-Nominate nine blogs who have a follower count of less than 300 people-let them know via comment on their blogs that they were nominated.
-Make up 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

11 FACTS ABOUT ME: 
1. I'm an Indian. I don't know if that's a fact, but it's a major part of who I am- I live in a world that's different at its roots.

2. I'm insane about books:) (DUH) When people see me take out a new book and literally go "Put it back right now and actually be social for once in your life!"

3. I'm a very very sarcastic person. And I sometimes come off as mean. It's not something I'm even going to change, though.

4. I sketch, debate, play the piano, MUN, swim and play basketball. (Wait, does this make 6 facts?)

5. As sarcastic as I am, I still own a life sized teddy bear, that I cuddle with when I'm upset.

6. My most swoon worthy book- boyfriend would have to be... SHERLOCK Holmes- Benedict Cumberbatch (<3) more specifically (Okay, the new TV version book of Sherlock!) 

7. I still cry while watching The Lion King- the book that made me fall in love with reading!

8. I actually like doing math, which is weird, but I understand it- soo...

9. I fancy myself to be a fairly good singer- although I have people that will attest to the opposite (my brother, to name one.)

10. I constantly feel this inexplicable need to close to the Wi-Fi- it's like my life depends on it!

11. I'm a haywire person, to be kind. I once put shampoo on my arms before going to sleep, instead of cream!

Questions to Answer:

1. If You could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?
Honestly, I would love to put myself on a plane and just go. No worries, just living. If I had to choose one, though? it would have to be NYC (Although I've actually already been there) it's just somewhere I really want to be!\

2. What book did you dislike that so many people liked?
I have just one. Boy Nobody by Alan Zaddoff. I was so surprised when I goodreads'd it, it had a higher average rating that TFIOS- but I absolutely detested it!

3. If someone were to ask you why its important to read, what would you say!
"To escape from one world into another (or many others) so that you don't get stuck in just one place"

4. What is your Favorite reading spot?
My Bed, really. Although, I've wanted a garden swing for a while now (so, that would be my wistful fav reading spot!

5. When did you begin blogging?
About 4 months ago! I LOVE it!

6. If you could meet any author, who would you choose to meet?
My answer has always been and will always be J.K.Rowling. Although, I wouldn't really know what to say to her:P

7. Do you prefer e-books or hard copies? Why?
Hard Copies, definitely! There is just something so empowering (or enthralling) with owning a hard copy book!

8. Which is your least favorite book? Why?
August Moon by Tammy Morea- I'm Sorry, but this was just Insta-Love at the heights of annoyance!

9. If you had to get rid of all your books except for five, which five would you keep?
Breaking Butterflies by M. Anjelais, We Were Liars by E.Lockheart, Cruel Summer by James Dawson, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen and Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo!

10. What is your favorite book? Why?
Actually, this answer would have to be the same as the one above (yes, five of them!)

11. What is the reasoning behind your blog's title?
There is no reason, really. One of the first blogs I stumbled upon was Gina's Behind-the-pages that was originally Behind a Million and One Pages- and from then, I wanted to incorporate the word 'million' in my blog's name!

I Nominate:

Freya @ Sound of A Voice
Sonja@ Books To Remember
Mary Kate@ Wonderwall Palace
Leighann@ Lei's Hideaway


My Questions are:

1. If you could be one fictional character, who would you be?
2. A book world you would want to live in?
3. The one book you will never pick up again is..?
4. What is the best part of being a blogger?
5. Your opinion on the supernatural (and supernatural books)?
6. Who is your favourite book boyfriend?
7. The weirdest thing you've ever done?
8. What is the one book that changed your opinion on something? Why?
9. Your favourite time and place to read?
10. What is the reasoning behind your blog's name?
11. Your top three career choices?

Thanks once again, Kathy!

2 comments:

  1. Of course! I adore New York, but really, I just love your whole answer to the travel question! I feel exactly the same way. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for tagging me. Don't be mad with me but things are going crazy right now and I don't think I'll find the time for it right now :(

    ReplyDelete